- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design build SFDC apps using Einstein Analytics EA for Media /Advertising software 2 Define intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling EA dashboards, account for user behavior and exception paths 3 Provide best practices direction and implement approach based on SF standards 4 Provide design guidance / recommendations to the project teams who have implemented AMAP 5 Analyze data sets for patterns and anomalies and create mock datasets to create meaningful prototypes and enable paralle
- Technical Experience : 1 Familiarity with Salesforcecom technical stack - APIs, Custom Objects, APEX etc 2 Experience with ETL tools - MuleSoft, Informatica, DELL Bhoomi 3 Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management 4 Understanding of Media domain is a good to have
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills 2 Ability to work with client stakeholders and conduct product demos
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.