- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus ArcSight SIEM Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Critical Incident Management,Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ensure all Security Incident are handle to the required GSOC standards and KPIs Act as Subject Matter Experts for analysis functions, providing support on more involved cases and guiding the activity of other analysts through collaboration Investigate incidents using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualization, and pattern analysis Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Technical Experience : Experience with deployment and operation of HP arcSight Capture the requirement for security use cases under the various categories Log analysis and event traffic patterns DLP, encryption, HIDS, NIDS, firewall technology Strong understanding of Networking fundamentals, traffic and operating systems Windows Unix/Linux IT Security domain experience; preferably in data analytics or security analytics Triage malware incidents, their priority and the need for escalation
- Professional Attributes : Ability to work as part of a project / or a team Communicating with vendors and suppliers Ability to quickly adapt and master new technology and ways of working Communicates with management on incident updates Able to complete the incident lifecycle without higher level supervision
- Educational Qualification : Fulltime -Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred Certification -Arcsight
- Additional Information : Good written communication English Willing to work in 247 Support Including Night Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.