- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Application Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understand company needs to define system specifications b Plan and design the structure of a technology solution c Communicate system requirements to software development teams d Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods e Oversee assigned programs eg conduct code review and provide guidance to team members f Assist with solving technical problems when they arise g Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : a Develop and coach high-performing teams by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization b Play a key role on the leadership team building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.