- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the business requirement of the organization 2 Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project 3 Implementation of the project 4 Validate the reports requirements 5 Validate any changes in customize 6 Provide training to end-user 7 Sort out day to day queries of end users 8 Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement
- Technical Experience : 1 Attend meetings with the client 2 Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document 3 Gather information on their business requirements and prepare 4 Data Mapping-Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment 5 Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes 6 Document on requirements gathered during workshops which is nothing but Business Blueprint 7 Functional testing and Integration Testing
- Professional Attributes : 8 Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings 9 Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting 10 Prepare End user training Document 11 Prepare workflow which is nothing but sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time
- Educational Qualification : 12 Production support after the product goes Live
- Additional Information : 13 SAP S4 HANA experience required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.