- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Application Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, SANS Top 25, OSSTMM, PTES, NIST standards 2 Exp in performing security assessments for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues 3 To conduct white, black and grey box testing Define maintain enforce application security best practices to issue reports on assigned application system scans 4 Experience on both commercial and open source tools Burp suite, Acunetix, WebInspect, Appspider, sqlmap
- Technical Experience : SANS Top 25, OSSTMM, PTES, NIST
- Professional Attributes : 6 Working with application teams to communicate vulnerabilities, provide remediation guidance, demonstrate issues and work with developers to close tickets within our timelines 7 In-depth knowledge of security technologies for secure software development such as cryptography, authentication techniqu
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.