- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Accenture Service Integration SI Capability provides people, processes, and tooling to integrate the services of an ecosystem of internal and external service providers The SI Capability enables a comprehensive range of integrations, including disciplines in operations, projects, performance, and planning, all targeted at transforming the IT function The SI Capability supports both projects to enable a client to establish a Service Integration layer or for Accenture
- Technical Experience : The India Service Integration Capability requires Specialists to work in our expanding practice with experience, imagination and drive to work with us in growing our practice and increasing our market leading position
- Professional Attributes : Strong planning and organizational skills underpinned by 6 years experience in IT Infrastructure / Applications projects Exposure on consulting and business development Knowledge and experience of project management and ability to manage a team
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or above
- Additional Information : CL9 for MIM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.