- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be able to configure website using hybris 2 Should have knowledge of Ajile process 3 Should be able to lead Ajile team
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have knowledge of CMS cockpit 2 Candidate should have knowledge of Product Cockpit 3 Should have knowledge of functionality of SOLR 4 Should have knowledge of hybris customization 5 Should have prior development knowledge 6 Should have ability to analyze issues quickly 7 Should have knowledge of Agile and waterfall model way of delivery
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good in verbal and written communication 2 Should be able to handle technical discussion with clients directly 3 Should be able to handle Ajile teams 4 Should be able to work under strict time lines and should be able to maintain project time lines
- Educational Qualification : 1 Should have completed Graduate or Post Graduate degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.