- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Technology Architect experience on multiple Salesforce projects b: Project management using agile scrum process c: Delivery and resource management d: Drive CoP activities e:Managing project financials
- Technical Experience : a: 7 years of experience of Salesforce experience with more than 3 years of Technology Architect experience on multiple Salesforce projects b: Salesforce Technology Architect , Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Apex , Process Builder c: Salesforce Lightning Experience, Salesforce Integration, Sales Cloud d:Must have experience in end to end project delivery e:Must have experience in Agile SCRUM methodology f:Experience on managing project financials
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Oral and written communication skill b: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore c: Ability to manage large project delivery
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.