- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Development of Automation test strategy and test plan b Develop automation test script , debug and execute c Design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions d Should involve in Feasibility Analysis and Tool selection for Automation project request e Development/Maintenance of Automation Frame works with different automation Tools f Responsible for Development of Automation/Performance test scripts and involve in Batch Execution of scripts
- Technical Experience : a Advanced Automated testing experience in Selenium with Advanced Java Extended Knowledge to create and maintain automation Frame Works Performance Testing b Experience with Selenium and demonstrated experience testing in agile product release cycles c Knowledge in GIT HUB with continuous integration process d Knowledge of database management tools e Knowledge of any one web application servers Tomcat; WebSphere; WebLogic f Experience in JIRA, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skill 2 Resource should have good analytical skill 3 Highly self-motivated, confident to work on projects alone as well as in a team 4 Strong commitment to quality of work and a good attention to detail
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : Resource should be ready to work in shifts and also flexible in timings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.