- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Functional Consultant / configurator 2 SAP Extended Warehouse Management 3 Total Years of Experience : 4 to 7 years 2 SAP Modules worked 4 SAP ECC WM SAP EWM and worked on at least 1 - 3 EWM projects 4 Good domain knowledge on Warehouse functions covering Inbound and Outbound operations Pre receiving, Receiving, Quality Assurance, Putaway, Waving, Packing, Shipping
- Technical Experience : 1 Have a good understanding on the functional details and the processes of each of these modules in EWM 4 2 Good Configuration experience on SAP EWM 5 Integration Experience and functional knowledge of working with Interfaces and third party systems viz, RF devices / RFID 6 Collaborate with team in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.