- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solutionb: Developing, testing and deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirementsc: Analyzes Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing integrationsd: Use experience in Workdays Implementation Methodology to implementation projects
- Technical Experience : a: Workday Custom reports and calculated fieldsb: Workday integration tools Core Connector, Document transformation, EIB and Basic knowledge on Workday studioc: Building complex XSLTd: SFTP, PGP encryption and authentication methodse: Creating Integration security group and integration security user creationf: Experience in full-lifecycle Workday implementations and upgradesg: Experience in Payroll integrations, Workday studio and Benefit integrations
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday Core Integration
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.