- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Netapp SAN Administration,Storage Area Networks (SAN) Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Strong technical knowledge in Shared and Dedicated SAN technology, troubleshooting methodologies, design, and implementation -Able to resolve problems in a timely manner, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously -Solid SAN experience in a complex customer service orientated Windows, Virtual and Linux environment -Experience with Netapp 7 Mode and Cluster mode administration -Experience with installation, configuration and management Provisioning/Performance
- Technical Experience : -Deep technical administration experience with SAN storage, NAS, and SAN fabric technologies in a large scale corporate environment -Experience with EMC storage systems including: CLARiiON, and Symmetrix storage arrays, Celerra NAS devices, Centera, Enterprise Disk Library -Experience with Brocade and Cisco SAN departmental and director-class switch technologies Legacy McData switch experience would be an advantage -Experience with EMC storage mgmt software such as EMC/Ionix Control Centre
- Professional Attributes : -Experience with Compellent series 20 and Series 30 San and NAS product is desired -Experience with HP Storageworks MSA, SSL 1016 Tape autoloader product is desired -System administration and scripting skills on Windows and UNIX environments -Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : -Graduate
- Additional Information : -Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning,Evening and Night Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.