- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide mentor support for IBM Sterling Commerce Order Management System and other custom applications by understanding the system b Understand the new changes being introduced and the impact it will have on system by coordinating with delivery team c Understand the key business KPIs and drive to achieve those like portfolio level SLAs etc
- Technical Experience : a Experience working in Production Support project b Should possess strong debugging and communication skills c Should have experience in IBM Sterling Commerce V94 and above
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should be very good in communication, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc b Should be good in effective job delegation c Job Location is Bangalore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.