- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procurement Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - Experience in Procurement, Order Management, Purchasing, Supply chain Management, Vendor Management etc b - Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills c - Good Skills in MS-Office d - Familiar with supply chain process and flow
- Technical Experience : a - MBA Graduates with 2 Yrs Domain Experience b - Excellent skills any two modules like Order management, purchasing, Vendor management, Procurement, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Warehouse management etc
- Professional Attributes : a - Excellent communication, interpersonal skills b - Excellent consulting skills c - Excellent presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a - MBA from a reputed institute b - 2 years of post qualification experience
- Additional Information : a - Should be able to work in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.