- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Broad technology background, with primary focus on developing software applications using Search technologies Responsible for development effort based on search algorithms n infrastructure Build data pipeline,index n query pipelines,configure the pipelines in the search product,work on tuning for ranking n relevancy Hands on exp on search Platforms Elastic, Solr, LucidWorks, Sinequa to build data pipeline,index n query pipelines
- Technical Experience : Should have development n not just scripting experience Strong experience using programming languages including Java, Python Should have worked in large scale search infrastructure-based initiatives Familiarity with Graph databases n other standard Search Products Collaborative mindset with strong verbal n written communication skills Experienced with full software development life-cycle, database design n agile methodologies Proficient in Ranking systems, retrieval of information, NLP, ML n AI
- Professional Attributes : Proficiency in developing n implementing search-based algorithms for high performance n scale for 5 yrs Responsible for development n implementation of scalable,distributed search services Writing n testing code debugging programs n integrating applications for search based capabilities
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard Exp with Solr/Elastic Search n Docker/ECS/containerization technologies
- Additional Information : Technologies needed : NLP,ML,Elastic/Solr, Java, Enterprise Search,Search products,LucidWorks Fusion
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.