- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Break large applications into lightweight apps Ability to analyze design and architect cloud solutions and guide to teams and clients for various best approaches
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience of around 3 to 5 years in Microservices and Light Weight Architecture Should have strong hands on experience on Microservices architecture Docker Kubernetes Very strong in all Enterprise Java frameworks and hands on exposure in JEE Spring Boot Webservices REST APIs 3 Experience using DevOps CI or CD delivery pipeline culture 4 Expected to possess good problem solving logical and communication aptitudes Capability to work independently
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Mini 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.