- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management,Microsoft Office365,Microsoft Windows 10,SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Hands-on Git-hub/ Jenkins version control Performed System Integration testing and balancing the load Develop/manage monitoring strategy Good knowledge on JAVA /J2EE, XML,SQL,Oracle database interfaces Experience working with Application Servers Use case design, Solution Requirements Specification and mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts Hands-on Development experience on Provisioning Workflows, triggers, Rules and customizing the tool as per the requirements Minimum of 8 years with Identity management tools such as SailPoint IdendityIQ, versions IdentityNow, Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, PKI or other IAM solutions like Okta, ForgeRock, MIM Minimum of 6 years experience in the End User Computing and Collaboration services focusing on supporting multi domai
- Professional Attributes : Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements may include integration situations and be capable of suggesting solutions Good hands on Custom connector development experience is a bonus Experience with Active Directory integration with cloud services such as Amazon AWS
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred Operational knowledge is a definitely plus, esp
- Additional Information : Completed the Sailpoint implementer Training Must have experience with large domain consolidation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.