- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Account Delivery Management
- Good To Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Possessing specialist knowledge of Banking and understanding of Banking Business 2 Eagerness to learn new technologies 3 Always grasp the urgency and act with urgency 4 Client escalation management 5 Client status reporting and stakeholder management 6 Ability to talk with C level executives 7 PL management
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be able to lead projects and sub projects in banking SI deals 2 Experience of managing projects across lifecycle of SLDC 3 Good communication skills and working in India market is a must 4 Technical Architect Blockchain
- Professional Attributes : Understands cloud application architecture across on-premise, public cloud and hybrid architecture Self-motivated, quick in learning new technologies, practices in field of architecture and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.