- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oil & Gas Upstream
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: L2/L3 support of ArcGIS applications and related back end systems B: Create interactive queries, analyze spatial information, edit data in maps, and present the results of all operations C: Troubleshoot and fix the application, backend and data presentation around tools used to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present geo-spatial/geographic data D: Prioritize business requirements including issues submitted by the users through ticketing and service requests
- Technical Experience : A: Experience supporting ASRI applications and underlying back end systems like ArchGIS apps ArcGIS Earth, Collector, Desktop, Navigator, Run time, Enterprise Portal, Pro, Portal, Server, SDE, Center line Design Toolkit, Facility Manager etc B: Supporting front end and back end of desktop and web solutions C: Accessing apps in local install and virtualized environment
- Professional Attributes : A: The candidate should have excellent communication skills B: Should be good at presentations and conducting requirement workshops, walk through, demonstrate leadership skills C: Should be good at team handling and management, possess good analytical skills and has ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.