- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Design and Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Exposure to Interaction design development process - Knowledge and experience in planning, documenting user requirements for initiatives independently Must have worked in UCD approaches Ability to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes Strong proficiency/experience in various aspects of defining user experience such as user research, persona mapping, concept design task flow creation, customer journey mapping and so on Experience in Clien
- Technical Experience : Interest and passion in growing as a Thought Leader in the chosen area of expertise Passion Strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people Creativity - Possess problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality, and a proactive nature Independence - The ability to make things happen with limited direction Excellent proactive attitude, a take-charge personality, and can-do demeanor Stewardship - Be committed to delivering sol
- Professional Attributes : Interest and passion in growing as a Thought Leader in the chosen area of expertise Passion Strong affinity for the digital lifestyle Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experienceA strong portfolio demonstrating past work of user-centered and highquality visual design solutionsAwareness of the
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.