- Role :Human Resources Practitioner
- Role Description :Provide expertise to develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :Human Centric Talent and HR Process Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To work as a lead in SAP HR Process b Responsible for delivering the complete HR process, design, configure, map and implement the solution into SAP c Responsible for driving workshops d To prepare the Functional Specifications, master data templates, integration scripts
- Technical Experience : a Should have experience on all HR processes b Must have handled master data management for Payroll, claims, loans, reimbursements, tax calculation c Understanding of India Statutory Reports d Understanding of Integration aspects of Integration of HR process with relevant processes Should have hands on experience in Personnel Administration, Organization Management f Should have experience in integration of Payroll with Time Management, preferably Positive Time Management
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 9 to 12 yrs b Domain experience of 1 to 2 years will be an advantage c Must have worked on 5 to 6 Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills f Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a PGDBM or MBA in Human Resources
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.