- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft BizTalk Server,Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : BizTalk server installation, configuration BizTalk application configuration management Continuous evaluation of system health and performance optimization BizTalk Server administration, performance tuning, throttling, spool and tracking data issues IIS troubleshooting and maintenance Assist with applications support as necessary Conduct appropriate change, performance and capacity management Respond to BizTalk monitoring alerts
- Technical Experience : BizTalk Administration knowledge, SQL skills and knowledge in IIS are added advantage Design, maintain and tune BizTalk360 monitors Coordination and integration with IBM Sterling B2B and IBM Connect Direct BizTalk Hosts, Isolated Hosts, Orchestrations, Dynamic Ports BizTalk Adapters: WCF, SQL Server, Oracle, SFTP, SMTP, etc BizTalk deployment and release management technologies
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision Relevant experience of working in an Incident Management/Problem Management role or similar within a large-s
- Educational Qualification : B TECH/BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.