- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :HPE Loadrunner
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Involve in project requirements gathering including NFRs and business functionalities Identification of Performance Scenarios based on the NFRs B:: Join the project calls with clients and project teams on a daily basis C: Share daily testing progress to all stakeholders during the execution phase
- Technical Experience : A:Relative performance testing 5 years experience using Load Runner tool B: Experience in working with HP Vugen, Controller, and Analysis tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics C Experience in Vugen scripts preparation for Web applications and Main frame based applications D: Experience in E2E performance testing activities including performance test plan and test completion reports creation along with test execution and monitoring
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.