- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To assist in evaluating customer requirements, and preparing a MII based solution. b Participate in proof of concept, analyse and build prototypes, ensure proposed solution can meet business requirements. c To design, configure and set up the integration between SAP MII , SAP OEE and SAP ECC
- Technical Experience : a Experience in SAP MII 12. 0 or 12. 1 Development of Applications and Interfaces, SAP MII Transport Management Version Control using Net Weaver Developer Infrastructure NWDI. b Experience in SAP MII UDC, PCO Framework, c Must have undertanding of RFC,BAPI, ALE, IDoc Settings, XML, XPath, WebServices, understanding of applications in Manufacturing Area such as MES, SCADA, PLC, OPC, Historian
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 4 to 6 yrs b Must have worked on 3 to 4 SAP Implementations c Must have worked on India Business Projects d Should have Good Communication Skills e Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : a BE or BTech, preferably in Computer Science or IT
- Additional Information : a Should be flexible to work out of client locations and open to travel across India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.