- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Meter Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understanding the end to end MDMS and Integration Landscape of the project b configuration and customization using in XPATH and Groovy c configuration and customization using in Java d coordinating with Middleware team for Build alignment e Coordinating with Onshore Lead for Support and Status reporting f Responsible for reporting Project Status to Offshore Sr Management
- Technical Experience : a detailed technical knowledge of MDM 2x b Utilities Framework Utilities c Smart Grid Gateway d Detailed knowledge of Creating Service Script , Business Services , Plugin Scripts, BPA Scripts e creating Batches in MDM Java f creating Java Algorithms
- Professional Attributes : a Should respect timelines of the project and should deliver all his/her deliverables on time without delay
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalen
- Additional Information : a Should be flexible to work out of client locations and open to travel across India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.