- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SD Data migration lead b Analyze legacy source systems data structures and map to SAP data structures/tables, FDs for data conversion programs c Able to analyze and understand LSMW programs d Understand the Process Design Document PDD to develop detailed understanding of the SAP process Finance Process Area e Create functional and negative test scenarios/cases of SAP Finance process area to be executed during SIT
- Technical Experience : a Execute, functional, technical and stress testing of Blue Prism bot in test environment b Validate test run outputs with expected outcome c Highlight and document functional and technical defects to developer d Support client in UAT testing with test scenario documentation
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills b Good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : B Tech
- Additional Information : Empanelled Interviewer EI details: Edyta
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.