- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SCM APO Production Planning Detailed Scheduling
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Expertise in the core disciplines of APO SNP, PPDS B 5 years in a similar role with strong focus on projects C Consulting background would be ideal -Atleast 2 end to end implementation as a lead role -Experience with SNP Planning Engine - Heuristic / CTM / Optimizer preferably Optimizer - D Strong configuration skills in SNP -In-depth knowledge of supply chain processes and best practice E Prepare Blueprint by recommending best practice processes and design, configure and deploy solutions
- Technical Experience : A Experience with SNP Planning Engine - Heuristic / CTM / Optimizer preferably Optimizer -Strong configuration skills in SNP -In-depth knowledge of supply chain processes and best practice B Excellent customer facing presentation and communication skills -Working knowledge of all APO disciplines -Set-Up and management of the Core C Interface - hands on experience in Core Interface CIF Configuration, error management, trouble shooting -Knowledge of CIF user exits and master data in SAP
- Professional Attributes : 1- Need to have good communication skills 2- Active team player and ability to work under pressure 3- Lead and own the design of APO solutions Collection and analysis of user requirements
- Educational Qualification : B-Tech or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.