- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance Development Tool (MDG Tool)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for supporting business as usual, making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements Experience in SAP MDG 8/9 Preferably 9 b Experience of min 1 SAP MDG support / implementation c Expertise in SAP MDG Solution for masters like Business Partner, Material, Finance, EAM d Experience in Conversion Load using Data Transfer DIF, File upload; Master Data Management Generic Extractor MDMGX in MDG e Experience in Integrating
- Technical Experience : a Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG BP/M/F EAM Optional scope to the client b Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing c Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements d Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines e Experience working with SAP FI/CO, MM, SD or PM and Master Data, required
- Professional Attributes : a Should have interest to cross trained to other relevant skills b Good Communication Skill/Client Handling skills c Willing to support in Shift B and Shift C on need basis d able to handle the pressure and timelines
- Educational Qualification : BE or Btech
- Additional Information : Knowledge on Mass Processing and Consolidation for Material and Business Partner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.