- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :Application Architectures
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own the client aspects of service and delivery management for one or more contracts Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications acting as the primary point of contact for AO Manage overall delivery and support under the list of applications Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to the Managed Delivery principles
- Technical Experience : - 18 years of experience in IT with extensive experience in SAP Application Outsourcing roles - Experience in Resource Planning, Financial Planning, Engagement Management - Experience in leading large delivery teams across multiple locations - Working knowledge in S4/HANA - PMP, Prince Certification Preferred - Preferred experience in Energy, Mining, Chemical or Utilities industries
- Professional Attributes : Baseline Scope and Change Control: Maintain consistency between the baseline scope and estimate by following an agreed and documented change control process and attending the end-to-end change control board
- Additional Information : Estimating: Revalidate the estimates at key transition points in the development lifecycle
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.