- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :K2.Net
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Take on the responsibility for the committed work, ensure the features developed are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time Take responsibility for ensuring adherence to the software quality standards agreed by the team so that work is done to the highest possible quality Partnering with Business Analyst and K2 Architect to help define and understand the requirements Support business/product owners with technical, architecture and K2 expertise Mentoring team
- Technical Experience : At-least 3 years of solution design and development experience with the following technologies: K2 Blackpearl, K2 Smartforms, SQL Server Added advantage if skilled in SQL Server Solid experience in K2 server management, upgrades, deployments, configuration and troubleshooting Strong knowledge of SQL Server database development, including stored procedures
- Professional Attributes : Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Positive attitude, decisive but humble when needed, puts the team first
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Masters degree with information technology background or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.