- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Need to work on Net or Java/J2EE or NodeJs or Angular design and programming b: Need to work on Full or mean stack developer c:Need to work on building web applications/web service applications d: Understanding and work on of Microservices and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Technical Experience : A: Strong hands-on experience in software development and demonstrated experience in either Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring Boot framework or Net or Angular or NodeJS B: Require knowledge on Maven, Git, Linux/Unix shell Scripting, XML, JDBC, WebSphere Application Server and Junit C: In Depth experience with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, WSDL, JMS, IBM MQ D: Need knowledge on Eclipse, Maven, Git, SVN, Oracle PL/SQL,etc
- Professional Attributes : Need Good Communication and verbal skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.