- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Deployment Technologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Technology Architect should able to coach and mentor Development team, recommend and establish standards, guidelines, and procedures for the design and maintain enterprise applications, evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools, and provide technical leadership on development projects b: TA should facilitate the analysis and ensure common understanding of operational and analytical business data requirements and craft analytical models
- Technical Experience : a: 5 years hands on expertise in working with large and complex enterprise and analytical systems with hands-on technical architecture experience b: 10 years designing and developing various enterprise applications including web, batch and/or web services including exposure to full stack development c: 10 years full application development life-cycle analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment d: Minimum of 4 years in-depth knowledge of Java 8, J2EE and Angular JS
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills leadership skills b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.