- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cognos
- Good To Have Skills :IBM Cognos TM1
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Creating, enhancing and maintaining Framework Manager Models Package to support business requirement 2 Managing Data source connections and Content Administration
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in designing and developing Reports and Charts in Cognos 11 Analytics and Cognos 102 BI 2 Should have good knowledge in Administration of Cognos BI Reporting Platform 3 Must have interest to learn new BI Technologies 4 Should be interested in working for support projects and shifts if required 5 Should have knowledge in both Dimensional and Relational Modelling 6 Knowledge on Cognos Transformer and Cognos TM1 is big plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of Regular Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.