- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understanding the requirement from client b: Based on requirement we will have refinement sessions with BA/technical architect to start development c: Development tasks is depending on User stories, either you need to create new component or adding new changes to the existing components d: Must have experience on Soap UI tool to test web services e: Need capability to handle multiple issues and debug them to find root cause
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on experience on Java and J2EE technologies b Must have experience on SOAP/REST based webservices c Experience on XML/XSLT and JAXB and other XML processors d Spring boot, PCF and Angular JS e Good Knowleds on Application serverss Like IBM WAS, LIberty f Experience in DataPower added an advantage
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.