- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in managing large scale SI projects 2 Must have experience engaging with client stake holders whilst involved in critical discussions with the client/business stake holder 3 Having exposure in program management will be an added advantage 4 Ability to propose and drive process and technology improvements along side people management and staffing is a must have skill 5 Ability to track and report project statuses accurately and periodically is one of the key responsibilities
- Technical Experience : 1 10-16 Years of experience of developing code in a fast-paced environment 2 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 3 Proven working experience in Java and Microservices 4 Required JAVA API with Micro-services skill 5 Knowledge on cloud based technologies and frameworks will be a plus 6 Ability to approach problem solving in an efficient and cost effective approach is a preferred skill
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication Skill 2 Presentation Skill 3 Leadership quality 4 Prior experience in expectation setting and escalation management is a must have skill 5 Along side the management activities, the candidate is expected to have strong knowledge on Java and Microservices, and must be able to support
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of Full Education
- Additional Information : Java Microservices is a must have along side Project/Program Management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.