- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Communication Inventory Management Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Siebel Configuration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Should be able to interact with other source systems owners to migrate data mapping Data migration 2-Experience with direct customer interaction 3-Should have exposure to Data migration /cleansing activities 4-Should be able to carry out Product configurations, NE tool box configuration and NE model building independently
- Technical Experience : 1-Hands on Experience of installing , integrating and configuring the Ericsson Adaptive Inventory product and module such as network designer, unified Inventory engine and Ericsson Discovery and reconciliation 2-Sound knowledge of telecom network technology like SIP, NGN,IP/MPLS,SDH/PDH, Service design/planning 3-Knowledge of Fiber and Copper access network roll out
- Professional Attributes : 1-Should have good Communication and interpersonal skills 2-Ready to Travel to Client Locations
- Educational Qualification : 1-BE/Btech or equivalent 2-3 to 6 years experience on Telecom domain and Ericsson Adaptive Invent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.