- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Consultant to perform gap analysis by writing detailed functional designs to fill gaps, communicate with developers on solution build, create and execute test scripts, defect support, cutover activities, and hyper-care 2: Candidate to do client / onsite team facing role that require strong communication skills 3: Candidate should have experience doing full lifecycle implementations and have the capability to independently write functional designs
- Technical Experience : 1: The primary modules will be Product Safety including Specification Database, Phrase Library, EHS Expert Rules, WWI Templates, Dangerous Goods and Substance Volume tracking 2: Business Process Knowledge in Product Safety for topics such as Safety data sheet and Report Shipping 3: Global Label Management WWI Label template design and development, Printer configuration , Label data customization through ABAP logic in RICEFW objects according to business requirements
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Team Handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor / Post graduate full-time Professional degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Additional Information : Should have 3-5 years of SAP EHS technical areas and ABAP technical experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.