Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100 and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 373000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Join Accenture and become a respected colleague on our Legal team and a trusted business partner to our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100. You’ll have the opportunity to hone your expertise and pursue your passion as you build the career you always wanted. Our business grows on the cutting edge of technology so no two days will be the same but you’ll get to change the way the world works and lives as you use your insight to help our clients in new and exciting ways. You’ll receive specialized training in that same technology and in the industries we serve so you’ll have the skills and expertise you need to keep your career as forward looking as our business. All this and you’ll do it at a company that accommodates real work-life balance fosters a truly collegial environment and invests in its people.
The resource will be responsible for collating relevant data or information from various internal stakeholders generating reports from the information. Responsible for creating the monthly billing files.
• Coordinating with the Delivery Lead to get the billable headcount data.
• Align with various Stakeholder to ensure data send is Vetted by the respective Leads or data owers
• Creating Billing file from the data received
• Liaising with various stakeholders for collation of information or data.
• Doing data analysis to generate effective information to be reported in Internal and External Client calls or meetings
• Ready to work with the delivery team out of Bag 10 location
• Should be flexible about shift timing
• Relevant experience in Finance or data handling
Graduate preferably in Commerce stream
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here .insert appropriate link specific to country..
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.