- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Kronos Workforce Management Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should be able work independently on the Design, Build, Test and Cutover activities b Work with implementation teams to provide support around integration requirements for Kronos Products c Acts as a mentor/coach to others on the Global Integration Team for integration best practices d Acknowledge and handle incident / service request tickets thereby providing suitable solution adhering to the SLA prescribed response time
- Technical Experience : a Work experience of 3 plus years b Work closely with Project Managers and Application Consultants, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget c Perform required environment setup for conduct of System Integration Testing SIT and User Application Testing UAT d Infuse the configuration changes step by step and validate functionality to be in-line with business requirements
- Professional Attributes : a Strong verbal and written communication skills b Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.