- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procurement
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In depth experience on PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Report BI Publisher, Workflow, XML, OAF and ADF code development 2 Experience creating and reviewing detailed technical documentation and unit test plans 3 Familiarity with the UNIX shell scripting 4 Familiarity with Oracle Application Object Library/FND 5 Performance tuning for OAF/PL/SQL/ADF based components
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive design and development experience with Oracle EBS Supply Chain Module product development or enhancement 2 Good understanding of Oracle EBS data model/ Open Interfaces/ Public API and other standard extensions 3 Extensive experience in working on Oracle Supply Chain modules of Oracle Purchasing, Order Management, Shipping Execution, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management 4 Knowledge and experience with Agile Methodologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in Change Management and Configuration Management 2 Application Lifecycle Management ALM 3 Excellent communication skills 4 Good Team Handling Skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Min 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.