- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JDA Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The JDA Red Prairie WMS Sr Systems Analyst is responsible for the high level configuration design and integration of JDA WMS system with both material handling and ERP systems 2 Effectively partners with project managers application developers and business users in defining business processes and writing functional specifications to meet the needs of the business
- Technical Experience : 1 Proven experience and success in integrating JDA WMS software with material handling and ERP applications 2 Experience with JDA Integrator Views Jasper Reporting and Workflows 3 Knowledge of MOCA DDA RF devices and Label and Barcode Printing 4 Experienced with Material Handling Systems Dematic 5 Experience with Windows SQL Server platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have Good Communication Skill 2 Good Team Handling Skills 3 Should have Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Min 15 Years of Full Time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.