- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews and gap fit analysis.• Exp in managing project development from beginning to end.• Proven Exp in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with Sr.Management and Stakeholders• Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery• Exp in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables
- Technical Experience : Exp in managing project development from beginning to end.• Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery• Exp in Managing client communication,delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel,tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables• Exp in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Professional Attributes : • Min 4 years of Exp• Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams,responsible for delivery• Experience in Managing client communication,delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.