- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities: A: Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions B: You will be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys, prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures C:Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands D:Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problem
- Technical Experience : A: Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder B: Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience C: Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles D: Experience defining strategy and developing requirements
- Professional Attributes : Good attitude and open to work in shift B as well
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MTech/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.