- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Architecting requirements, analysis/providing marketing insight in phases across existing/identified mktg programs ensuring delivery on planned value 2Being able to do requirements gathering/campaign design/customer data mapping/development/deployment of campaign solutions across a variety of different package solution with client defined custom solution
- Technical Experience : 1Must have understanding/working knowledge of mktg programs-Customer acquisition, loyalty, customer retention, cadence campaigns 2 Must have worked with external and third party providers for client/mktg data onboarding, channel onboarding/DM vendors, working with SEO agencies 3 Must have complete knowledge of pre campaign, campaign design/build, Post campaign launch monitoring /campaign analytics 4 Good to have Experience in implementation of a campaign /mktg operations platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good communication Skills 2 Must have good analytical skills 2 Must have team handling and leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.