- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Installation, Configuration and Administration of Oracle Weblogic Server 10g/11g/12c on Windows, Linux Unix Servers 2 Installation, Configuration and Administration of JBOSS, Web Sphere Application Server 3 Installation, Configuration and Administration of Oracle Forms Reports 10g,11g 12c 4 Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Clustering, Deploying Applications, Performance Tuning and Maintenance 5 Create, configure and tune WebLogic domains/applications for performance
- Technical Experience : 1 Work on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates and client authentication 2 Node Manager Configuration 3 Developing WLST scripts and auto deployment process 4 Working with configuring the WebLogic Diagnostics Framework WLDF Configure Diagnostic modules, Collected Metrics, Configured Watches, Notifications and Instrumentation Working with WLDF console extension 5 WebLogic Administration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting using Admin Console
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication 2 Ready to learn new things 3 Quick learner with interest and ability to master new technologies and able to handle tasks effectively and working independently as well as in a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.