- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Apache Tomcat Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Tomcat/JBOSS/Weblogic admin who has experience working on migrations from different servers like WebSphere, Weblogic to JBOSS 2 Candidate should have experience working on standalone mode and domain mode 3 Admin experience in wisely installation, configuration of JBOSS/Tomcat/WebSphere/Weblogic in Linux and Windows platforms
- Technical Experience : 1 Should be able to perform deployments, Data source modifications for databases, 2 Should have worked on JMS setup with JBOSS/Weblogic and should be able to troubleshoot the issues wisely performance issue, connectivity issues with other applications using JBOSS and should have worked on SSL configurations 3 Should have experience granting access levels to various users and should have interest to learn other technologies like TIBCO , IIS and informatica etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skill 2 Ready to learn new things
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.