- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ILOG JRules
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Resource should have Experience in IBM ODM developer who has experience coding in IBM ODM Rule designer Resource should have Experience in Creating BPM/XOM,execution of algorithm, ruleset generation and debugging the same Resource should have Experience in Implementing Rule Governance using ODM Decision Centre and Enterprise console Customize DVS using DVS API Resource should have Experience in Customize Decision Centre UI with Custom value editors Experience with XML JSON is needed
- Technical Experience : 1 Resource should have good knowledge and should have worked in IBM ODM Jrule ,JAVA/J2EE, SOAP webservice ,XML/JSON parsing, RDBMS and strong sql skills
- Professional Attributes : Resource should have good Communication Skills Resource should have good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.