- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Property & Casualty Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: To support SICS application in A/ B shift, on-call support to be provided during weekends India holidays for P1/ P2 incidents B: Help team to leverage their reinsurance domain knowledge C: Help SICS other team members for application functional testing D: Need to drive releases as well as prod deployments E: Best collaborative approach with communication and presentation skills with Client, vendors and other team members
- Technical Experience : A: SICS application expertise B: Resource should have thorough Reinsurance domain knowledge C: Should be aware about Agile Process D: Should be aware of TFS check-in/check-out, version controls etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Should be able to work individually or collaboratively with team B: Should be quick learner and provide faster resolution C: Should have team leading experience of min 3-4 resources
- Additional Information : Willing to work in flexible time zone according to project needed like B shift 12:00 pm to 10:00 p
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.