- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong understanding of Math, Statistics and theoretical foundations of Statistical Machine Learning, Parametric and Non-parametric models, Regression 2 Knowledge of advanced data mining techniques, curating, processing and transforming data to produce sound datasets 3 Clear understanding of the Machine Learning lifecycle - feature engineering, training, validation, scaling, deployment, scoring, monitoring, and feedback loop 4 Experience in Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Technical Experience : 1 5 - 12 years of combined Python and Machine Learning experience 2 Experience in writing maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code 3 Understanding of different Machine Learning algorithm families and their tradeoffs linear, tree-based, kernel-based, neural networks, unsupervised algorithms, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to communicate effectively 2 Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills 3 Must be a self-starter and work under minimum guidance 4 Must be a good team player 5 Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures 6 Must be able to organize work with proper tracking and closing out tasks
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.