- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet product/ customer needs Good background in software engineering and familiar with Ansible, Ruby or Python
- Technical Experience : Implement integrations requested by product teams Deploy updates and fixes Provide Level 2 technical support Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve delivery experience Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems Perform root cause analysis for production errors Investigate and resolve technical issues Develop scripts to automate tasks Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Professional Attributes : Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role Good knowledge of Ansible, Terraform Ruby or Python Working knowledge of databases and SQL Problem-solving attitude Team spirit OS Knowledge Windows and Linux Git and GitHub Source code management Version Control System
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.